top of page
Radon is a naturally occurring gas in our environment and the second leading cause of lung cancer deaths in the United States. It is a colorless, odorless gas that can enter the home from the ground up through cracks in the foundation. In elevated amounts indoors, it can be fatal. Nearly one out of fifteen homes are estimated to have elevated radon levels. The Surgeon General and the EPA recommend testing all houses. As an InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector, I have the knowledge and the tools to test your home for radon. Contact me today to get started.
bottom of page